Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology
Phone: (412) 692-4920
Specialized Areas of Interest
General neurology, EMG studies
Dr. Kay joined the Department of Neurology in 2011. She received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004 and completed her residency in neurology at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh in 2008. Following a year-long fellowship in clinical neurophysiology at AGH, Dr. Kay entered private practice with Southwestern Pennsylvania Neurology Associates where she was on staff at St. Clair, Canonsburg, and Washington Hospitals.
Dr. Kay’s publications can be reviewed through the National Library of Medicine's publication database.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Professional Organization Membership
- American Academy of Neurology
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Allegheny County Medical Society
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine